Wilson Elser currently seeks an Associate Attorney to join their growing New Orleans office.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced attorneys who are looking to continue to grow in their careers by joining a team-based environment within a national law firm. The Associate Attorney will gain exposure to practice areas involving Maritime Law, Construction Law, Property, Personal Injury, Employment, and Insurance Coverage.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves their clients with nearly 800 attorneys across 35 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in Louisiana
- 4+ years of as practicing attorney with both litigation and insurance coverage experience
- Excellent analytical, client service, and professional communications skills
- Manage litigation and insurance coverage assignments, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of practice areas including General Liability and Insurance Coverage
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners locally and across the country on cases and legal projects as they arise
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide detailed reports on case status
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “New Orleans Associate Attorney” in the subject line.
We are committed to cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity as a fundamental value. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply